Terms of service
This website is owned and operated by KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS
KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS
Flydedokken 19, st. 1.
2450 København SV
Company No. 42797146
To contact us, click here.
By accessing this site, you must be:
1) Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
2) In a country that permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
For information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software, and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use, or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS and the user, but will not change the way KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS has no control of, accepts no responsibility for and does not endorse any content found within third-party sites that may be linked to the KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS's site. Any reliance placed on information found on these third-party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offers or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
COMPETITIONS AND PROMOTIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of the UK and Denmark except for employees of KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes, and any other companies associated with the competitions.
3. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
4. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
5. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
6. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
7. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
9. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. If the prize stated is ‘A Year of Gin’ or ‘A Year’s Supply of Gin’ this equates to 12 x 70cl bottles of Kongsgaard Raw Gin.
10. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports, and visas.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
12. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
13. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
15. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
16. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
17. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
18. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
19. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
20. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
21. The Promoter is KONGSGAARD SPIRITS ApS, Flydedokken 19, st. 1. 2450 København SV, Denmark.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.